Thursday, April 12, 2007

Cannonballs

I am reliving the past. I have done this all before. I am on an island with this huge mansion that is used as a hotel, school, restaurant etc. It is the only building on the island and it is the place where everything is. Around it is this huge garden that runs along the front side for miles. Off the backside it ends a quarter of a mile away at the sea. We are at war. With nowhere to go people take refuge in the sand dunes and in the mansion. I am trying to get people to go to specify places. I knew what was going to happen and I was trying to save lives. Geri was there and she was a teacher. I had he stay in her classroom. When I remembered that a cannonball would be going through that room. I went into the mansion and made her move o a room on the front side away from the attack. In the room was the owner, the lord of everything, he was still in bed. I told Geri to take care of him, which was her excuse to stay on the safe side of the building

0 comments: