Monday, April 23, 2007

Elton John

So I am with a girlfriend, who is house sitting for another friend of ours. We are discussing life in general when a lawyer friend of mine shows up. My girlfriend leaves so we are alone. He and I have this whole sexual tension and we keep trying to get together but something always happened and we don’t. We are interrupted by a call on the phone, I answer it and it is Elton John who is a good friend of the friend we are house sitting for. I have previously house sat so ended up becoming friends with Elton too. The lawyer decides to get his pants, but I offer sew up a hole in them. I just finished sewing it up when I get a page. I go outside, jump is this classic hotrod. Put up my little blue siren and take off after some criminal. I am running red lights to catch up with this guy. I live for the chase. I am freaking my lawyer friend who knows we are going to die. Guess he can’t handle it.

0 comments: