Sunday, September 11, 2005

Wild Things

I am at this huge school that has townhouse on it for dorm rooms and professor’s offices. So weird things are happening I went to the library to do research on the class I was taking but something was wrong and I had to rescuer 3 cats from the library. So I am back in my dorm room, which is in the townhouse next to my professor office. Anyways someone had stuck a butcher knife in the banister and then later we found snakes in the tub. So I am getting suspicious of my teacher and I go to search his office and while I am their another student shows up and see me in his office with two beers so he thinks I am sleeping with him. So I skip out pretty quick and go back to the library to get some books and I run into my prof. (who happens to be Pierce Brosen)

Then the dream ends like it was the movie Wild Things, because now I see Piece moving into the townhouse and setting up his wall of knives and his aquariums of snakes and how he follows our dorm head mistress up the steps and helps her carry in the groceries so he can take her house key and press it into some wax he has in his pocket. I woke up not knowing if he was the bad guy or I was.

0 comments: