Thursday, September 08, 2005

Wedding Blues

It is my wedding day, and I am getting ready in this bathroom, I put my dress on and then my sister comes and wraps green garland around me, then she leaves. And I am waiting for people to come do my hair and just help me get ready but no one comes so I go looking for them and I am having my wedding in a mall. And I find my sister four stores over and she takes me back to the bathroom because the groom isn’t suppose to see me. But he does and doesn’t listen when I tell him not to look. So now I am angry because he wouldn’t have seen me if the people suppose to help where they were with me. So just before I get to the bathroom I ask about the veil, which my mother forgot at the house so she sends someone to go get it. Then she comes in and puts it on me and tells me I cannot wear it since it is yellow and it clashes with the garland, so I tell her I can take the garland off but she leaves. My hair is a mess and now I do not have anything to put in it. I keep telling myself it doesn’t matter it only matters that I am getting married but I end up sitting on the couch with my arms wrapped around my legs, my head on my knees, crying, and still no one cares.

0 comments: