Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Duck

So we all left to some fancy resort that has little shops in it and lots of banquet halls and such. Well my boyfriend see this man who he really want to meet so he ask me to pretend to be this famous psychologist, but first we have to lure the man out of the restaurant so we get this duck and I leave a bread crumb trail from the duck into the restaurant. Sure enough the duck follow the crumb into the restaurant and the man bring the duck back out. Immediately my boyfriend starts to tell this story to me about this email he get and I analysis it for him. Well the plan worked because the man immediately starts talking to my boyfriend.

Unfortunately my boyfriend actually wakes me up and tells me I am going to be late to work, but of course today is Saturday. Dream over.

0 comments: