Monday, July 17, 2006

The Hotel Room

We were all at this hotel, my family and Wills’, and our room was like a house. We are suppose to check out by 10am, But we went to breakfast and didn’t get back in time. So then everyone leaves expect Brandon & Stephanie and Greg & Pricilla. I am trying to get them to help clean the place up. There are clothes everywhere and kids toys, and lots of dirty dishes. I am trying to get it cleaned up so I can get us checked out but it just gets worse and no one is helping. So I know I can’t check out until the next day. Greg and Pricilla get on a motorcycle and take off. Brandon has to leave and cannot wait until the next day cause he has to work. And then they leave and I get mad cause everyone left and all there stuff is still here all over the place. And Even Brandon and Stephanie left and we were their ride. So Will and I finally leave and after we left, I remembered I left my ring in the drawer by the sink cause I didn’t wear it while I was washing dishes.

0 comments: