Sunday, July 24, 2005

Cutting Lines

So seven of us are in line to eat at this restaurant. It is a long line since we are standing outside the door, several hundred feet back. Well a party of six in front of me leaves. They tried to see if they could get in the back door rather then wait. Apparently they couldn’t so they came back and tried to get back into the spot they were in. One girl slid her leg in between me and the couple in front of us and tried to push me back. Well there wasn’t anyway we could move back and then we didn’t want to either they had been gone for 15 min. So we get into a yelling fight and when the hostess ask how many we both spit out our party size. So she sat us both. Then I hear them telling the owner who happened to be one of their mothers that we kicked them out and tried to cut in the line. The rest of the dream we were on an island doing the whole fighting for power gang war thing. At one point I yelled at them and told them that had they even asked or said please I prolly would of let them in.

0 comments: