Sunday, July 28, 2013

Disney World

We are at Disney World, all of my family and all of Will's. It is the first day and the kids woke up super early, Will got up with them and let me sleep. When I finally woke up it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I asked Will why he let me sleep so long, he should of woken me up. He said he had tried several times.


We are out in the park and I meet the dean of the DW University, I was trying to get into the medical program to become a vet. She told me I was not going to make it. I spent the next several days trying to convince her otherwise, finally they read a list of names of people they were accepting, and I was on the list. I then went looking for a house to rent because school started immediately, Will would fly home pack up our house and drive back. 

0 comments: