Saturday, July 05, 2008

Shopping Cart

I was at work and decided I wanted an Ice tea, so I was went outside to go to the Holy Ground coffee shop. Outside of the office was a Pepper’s shopping cart, so I took it with me. At the coffee shop I got I got my tea and noticed that they had two kinds of a cookies so I asked how much the cookies were and she said “4” and I asked “$4.00 a cookie?!” she said with a huge sigh like I was dumb “No “ and she took 4 cookies and set them next to each other forming a box and then took a 5th cookies and placed it in the on the top in the center of the 4. She then told me that I got these for 1 dollar. So I took a dollar‘s worth of both types of cookies. When I when to put them in the grocery cart, the cart was full of other bag from shopping at other stores.

0 comments: